The original link to the pouch on shamanArts. net is HERE.
I dediced to print it as large as possible on an A4, but was unsatisfied afterwards. The pouch was too small for me to use. I also experimented with punching holes on different locations, another failure.
My wife then printed the pattern on A3-size. That proved to be much more useful.
For the bigger size I also needed a bigger piece of leather.... which I did not have. I did have some leftover furniture leather, which was fine, since I like the patchy kind of look....
And as usual I just can not keep to "the plan". I added small brass rings in the holes and changed the closingsystem. Mainly since the rings were not big enough to allow for the original way.
And now my steel striker, a tin of charcloth and some bits of flint live in the pouch. With a litle room to spare. I actually am quite pleased with the result. Maybe an hour's work.