Saturday, August 29, 2015

An amazing story of a Danish "refugee".....

A fellow blogger, Andrea Hejlskov, literally fled to the Swedish forests to get away from the crushing life of the "normal"  Danish society. She has a wonderful blog, full of ideas, feeling and Swedish forests, but now she will be sent out on a mission. She is given the opportunity to make us, who resist the current state(s), heard at the Paris climate conference.
Here's her story, which also is our story;
Andrea Hejlskov, the day of activism or on facebook; and the pioneer life

So the stars were definitely hanging in a certain way, there was something in the air, maybe it was some kind of divine (coincidence) , maybe it was the soul as well as nature itself tired of waiting, watching the destruction, the injustice… but what happened yesterday was indeed spectacular and I´m going to tell you about it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to do the same on my blog. I wish I could figure out how to make this work for my Cappers Farmer blog. Will think on it....

    ReplyDelete