Thursday, March 26, 2015

Everything seems to be fine....

or is it?

After the initial panic and massive irritation due to my email issues everything seems to be working... still.
Yes, panic, because I am an absolute digital/hightech disaster. I don't understand it, I don't like it and I don't want to either. As long as everything works as it should I am fine, more or less. But as soon as trouble appears, I am lost.... Massive irritation because I do not see the point of someone creating trouble for others in these matters or any other for that matter. What's the point? Is it fun? Does it create a "positive" boost to an otherwise hopelessly inferior feeling soul? Some spammer who uses email accounts to "spread his message" totally oblivious to the fact that spamming causes nothing but annoyance??

All it did for me was to cause a lot of stress; annoyance, anger and tons of hassle and, I admit it, swearing behind the screen in order to try and get things fixed
By the way my virusscanner did detect something AFTER the incident and it was removed. So much for a firewallvirusdetectorexpensivebugrepellentthingy....
I did not delete the initial account. Had no idea how to and by the time I did, was really deterred by the amount of extra hassle AND personal information the deletion required. For a free emailaccount....

But we're still in the air.....

No comments:

Post a Comment