Tuesday, March 17, 2015

An artists version of "the woodsman"...

I met Renée through the often mentioned blogs of Andrea hejlskov and Ben Hewitt and a form of internet friendship developed. Among many things Renée is an artist, who works with pastels and who likes depicting people with hats.
She was looking for inspiration and half jokingly I sent her some of mine, showing me....
And I was and am amazed with what she did with those!
Here's the original one;



And her first work she showed on february 26th



And today she showed the finished work...
I am in awe... blown away... She makes me look good!!
I am quite pleased and proud...





Merci beaucoup, Renée!

Seriously people.... if you live in the US of A, California and you want something like this... contact her here; http://rlbenoit.com/

1 comment:

  1. Now it's time for me to say Merci beaucoup! It was a privilege to make your drawing and I thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete