Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The house of the rising sun.

The following pictures were taken within a 2 minute interval, around 08:35 SNT (Standard Nyberget Time).
No fancy, pancy equipment. Just your run-of-the-mill standard dumbshit cellphone.











 

I think it is amazing to actually see the sun move, see the light intensify and feel it on your face and in your eyes. Yes, you can actually feel the light touching your skin. It is almost like a physical touch...  And it is a great way to actually stop what you're doing and enjoy the moment.
I noticed this phenomenon yesterday morning, as I stood behind the window and just watched...
The sun used to rise to the right of the pinetree on the shortest day of the year, which is less then 2 months ago. Our days lengthen by 30-35 minutes a week.
The day promises be be a good one, weatherwise. High temperatures, about +6, and sunny. That means a lot of thaw....

As you might notice, I have quite a lot of time on my hands. Body's on the mend and activities have almost come to a complete halt. And how is it possible that windows get dirty during wintermonths???

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think jeepers creepers 93 million miles away and we can feel it's "heat". One hot m'er ef'r. Dirt rules in the country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Renée, it was not the warmth I felt. I felt the light! It was like a physical thing.

      Delete
    2. Oh sub atomic particles coming at ya! Wow!

      Delete