Thursday, December 11, 2014

What if money was no object....

I found a similar post on http://mattisblogg.se about a short video/speech by philosopher Alan Watts and it gave me goosebumps!
I felt the need to share that video and thought, but found the longer version of that video on youtube.
So here it is... 

Listen... 
Listen good... 
Listen like you mean it!


The answer for me?
I would not change a thing. I am happy with the choice(s) I made, yet not always equally happy with the consequences. It sure would be nice to stop living on the economical edge of a knife, but I guess there's a big lesson in there too, since it remains....

1 comment:

  1. A long held passion of mine! I barter often. We tried setting up a Local Exchange Trading System here years ago. We started with 13 people with an incredible variety of skills between us. But shortly after the local economy picked up and it fizzled. Recently bartered reflexology sessions for some incredibly beautiful handcrafted pillows that I could not afford otherwise.

    ReplyDelete