Friday, March 23, 2012

MEDIA - A time to dream....

I thought it would be nice to collect movies of things I like, here.
These are not my movies, but movies I come across, while browsing the net. These movies reflect things, lifestyles, places or similar I like to look at from time to time.... I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do.
I'll be adding more as times goes by and if you have suggestions for others, please let me know!

To start things off, here's a gentleman from NY, who lives in a way I'd very much like to live myself;
This must be the place

Another one is called The birth of a tool and it shows how an axe is being made and I can feel the love for this craft and the resulting tool the maker has....

2 comments:

  1. what wonderful tools that are! excellent craftsmanship. it is always nice to see such people in our fast living world of today. people that still rely on their hands instead of machines which dont give their mass produced products character or 'soul' anymore. here where i live, as good as no knifemaker is forging his own steel anymore, and when i ask them why they dont, i usually get the answear that handforging wouldnt result into high quality knives. ridiculous!
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendations, Ron. I'll check them out!

    weekendwoodsman

    ReplyDelete